Hatt Clinic COVID-19 Guidelines
Before attending your class, we just wanted to remind you of all the things you can do to help us keep you and our team safe at this time:
- Please arrive as close to your class time as possible and come alone unless it is essential for you to be chaperoned.
- Please wait outside before your appointment. We will be keeping the door locked at all times so that we can manage the number of people coming into the clinic and also ensure only those with pre-booked appointments enter.
- We kindly request that you wear a mask when walking through the clinic. Your mask can be removed during your class.
- If possible please avoid using the toilets at the clinic. If you do, please wash your hands before and after.
- Our team will be wearing appropriate protective equipment.
- We kindly request that you bring your head own towel(s) to your class.
- Please could you come dressed for your class and bring as little as possible with you, as we are unable to store bags on the studio shelves or provide changing facilities at present.
- Mats will be provided and will be cleaned thoroughly after use but you are very welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- The team will guide you when you are in clinic with anything you are unsure about so please don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
Please do not attend an appointment if:
- You develop a persistent cough, a fever, shortness of breath, and/or loss of smell or taste.
- Anyone in your household has any of the above symptoms.
- You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- Or you have been instructed to self-isolate.
We look forward to seeing you in clinic soon. If you have any questions, please call us on 01380 730473.