|| Devizes, Marlborough & Frome
||£26,000 – £33,000 (FTE) plus external training budget
||Full time (40 hours per week)
||Are you a Foot Health Practitioner looking for the perfect place to work?
At Hatt’s we choose our team on their attitude first and skill second as we believe that working with a group of people with great attitudes means anything is possible.
At Hatt’s, our mission is to inspire and motivate people to prioritise their body’s health, helping them to keep active and healthy throughout their lives. We have a strong set of values that we created as a team which strongly resonates with each and every one of us:
- Show passion for what we do
- Choose to be a positive influence
- Act with integrity
- Support your team
- Deliver on your promises
- And most of all…HAVE FUN!
We’d love to meet you if you are a Foot Health Practitioner and:
- Our mission and values resonate with you
- You have a recognised qualification as a Foot Health Practitioner
- You are committed to developing yourself and your career as a Foot Health Practitioner
- You can embrace feedback and guidance and be prepared to support and guide others
- You are a strong team player
- You are prepared to commit to a company that feels passionately about delivering a gold standard service in health care
- You are keen to get involved and make the most of our very active social calendar
- You are passionate about foot health because we will challenge and push you to be the very best you can be and help you evolve in your career as a Foot Health Practitioner.
We are a dynamic and driven team who all want the best for each other so encouragement and support of one another is part of our everyday routine.
|About Your Role
- You will be an integral part of the Hatt team, offering the very highest level of service to our patients through the delivery of assessment, diagnosis, treatment and management.
- You will enjoy a varied and challenging role that will be based across our three clinics with full and part-time hours considered.
- Your working hours will be varied and will include some evenings and Saturdays.
|Benefits You’ll Enjoy At Hatt’s
- A thorough induction to ensure that you are well integrated into the team and workplace
- Work alongside a team of Foot Health Practitioners and Podiatrists and have daily access to a multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Rehab Therapists, Pilates Instructors and much more
- Weekly coaching with your line manager to go over your case load
- Regular 1:1s to give you support and guidance
- Regular in-service training to further develop your knowledge and expertise
- Regular service development where you’ll have the opportunity to raise any concerns or propose ideas on how we could improve the service
- Quarterly performance reviews to ensure that you are on the right track and working towards your goals
- Fantastic career progression – the world is your oyster at Hatt’s. If you’re passionate about developing your skills in a new way that could benefit our patients, we’re open to helping you explore your ideas and will offer a generous external training budget to help you achieve it
- Competitive salary and pension
- 6.5 weeks holiday increasing to 7.5 weeks with length of service
- Use of high-quality treatment rooms with access to the latest technology including (ipads, Swift microwave therapy, Clearanail, in-house fungal nail testing and much more)
- Generous patient management and appointment times to ensure that you’re able to give your patients the BEST care possible, helping to change their lives and make an impact
- Full access to the company gym
- A wellness programme to help you prioritise your health
- Active social calendar including skiing, weekends in Wales, family summer picnic and much more
- If you’re transitioning from the NHS to private practice or you’re a new graduate starting off in the working world, you’ll have a strong support network to help you adapt