||Role based in Devizes and Frome but will be required to travel to Marlborough on occasions
||Up to £40,000 per annum
||32- 40 hours per week
||Are you a strong people manager with a customer service background looking for the perfect place to work?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager to join our established and successful team.
At Hatt’s, our mission is to inspire and motivate people to prioritise their body’s health, helping them to keep active and healthy throughout their lives.
We have a strong set of values that we created as a team which strongly resonates with each and every one of us:
- Show passion for what we do
- Choose to be a positive influence
- Act with integrity
- Support your team
- Deliver on your promises and most of all…HAVE FUN!
We’d love to meet you if……
- Our mission and values resonate with you
- You enjoy developing and supporting others
- You are organised and enjoy problem solving
- You are a strong team player
- You have an enthusiastic nature
- You are a good communicator with an outgoing personality
- You are a highly productive person with high attention to detail
- You are keen to get involved and make the most of our very active social calendar
We are a dynamic and driven team who all want the best for each other so encouragement and support of one another is part of our everyday routine, if this is the kind of environment you enjoy working in then Hatt’s is for you.
|About your role
|As Practice Manager and a member of the Senior Management team you will be responsible for the smooth running of our 3 healthcare clinics. Ensuring the patient experience is always at the centre of your decisions and all performance and quality standards are met.
You will be the direct line manager for our Patient Services team and recruitment and day to day HR responsibilities will be a key part of your role.
You will report on all company KPI’s and be an integral part of the Hatt team and a key influence in maintaining our positive team culture.
|Benefits you’ll enjoy at Hatt’s
- Working with a team of truly wonderful people who all work hard and are keen to develop
- Generous salary and pension
- 6.5 weeks of holiday increasing to 7.5 weeks the longer you stay with us
- Full access to the company gym
- A wellness programme to help you prioritise your health
- Active social calendar including, weekends in Wales, family summer picnic, and much more
- Working alongside Physiotherapists, Rehabilitation Therapists, Podiatrists, Pilates Instructors, and much more.
Please email your CV, covering letter and a short 3 minute video detailing why this is the perfect position for you to email@example.com