Are you serious about achieving a personal goal or excelling at your sport?
Our new Strength & Conditioning Programme is the perfect way to drive your physical performance to new heights.
And for a limited time only, you can get a Free Performance Analysis appointment.
What is a Strength & Conditioning Programme?
It’s a programme designed specifically to help you achieve your performance goals – whether that’s getting better at your sport, completing a physical challenge or increasing your activity levels.
Is it relevant for me?
If you’d like to take your physical performance to new heights in a safe, structured and supportive environment, then YES.
You don’t need to be an elite athlete to benefit, rather just have a physical goal you’d like to achieve.
What are the benefits?
- Achieve your personal goals, and win games and tournaments
- Improve your strength and performance
- Reduce your risk of injury
- Push your limits safely with expert coaching
- Stay motivated and achieve more than you could by yourself
What sports & activities does it cover?
Sports: Rugby, Football, Hockey, Cricket, Golf, Marathons, Triathlons and much more.
Activities: Personal challenges (e.g. Race for Life), personal goals (e.g. a more active lifestyle), or returning to activity after injury.
What can I expect from my Strength & Conditioning Programme?
- Book in for a Performance Analysis appointment
- We’ll identify your goals, areas to improve, and develop a programme that helps you get there
- Join a Performance Class and start seeing the difference
To book your Free Performance Analysis appointment, call our friendly team on 01380 730473. Spaces are limited.