We are very excited to introduce brand new Reformer Pilates Classes at our Marlborough studio.
Reformer Pilates is a new and exciting way to keep active and healthy and is great for improving your core strength, flexibility and overall conditioning.
Spaces are limited, so if you’d like to join a class call our patient services team on 01672 516580.
What is Reformer Pilates?
It’s a type of Pilates class that’s done entirely on a piece of equipment called a Reformer. You’ll perform a whole new range of exercises that will increase your core strength & flexibility, improve your posture and help you build resistance to injury.
What Does A Typical Reformer Pilates Class Include?
You’ll perform a mix of resistance training and Pilates that will exercise your entire body with a focus on strengthening your core. With only 6 people in a class you’ll get hands-on guidance by a fully trained instructor ensuring you to get the most out of your class.
What Are The Benefits?
- Improve your core strength & flexibility
- Ease back pain & build resistance to injury
- Develop better posture
- Improve your overall conditioning
- Feel energised & refreshed
When do classes run?
Take a look at our latest timetable here >
How Do I Join?
- Pick a class from the Timetable above
- Choose from a guaranteed space each week or go for a flexible option
- Call our patient services team on 01672 516580 to book your class
Single Class: £25
Block of 10 Classes: £200
The studio is located conveniently on the Marlborough high street in Hughenden Yard, SN8 1LT. You can park on the high street or at the Hyde Lane car park