Visiting a Podiatrist helps keep your feet in good health, prevents many common foot conditions from developing and is suitable for all age groups. Find out how we can help you put your best foot forward.
For many of us living a healthy lifestyle is a priority. We keep active, eat healthy, and have regular check-ups with our GP and dentist. However, visiting a Podiatrist is generally low on our to-do list, or in some cases not on there at all.
Squeezed into tiny heels, crammed into pretty pumps, or on-display in fancy flip-flops, our feet take us almost five times around the earth in a lifetime, and in most cases get little or no attention.
Visiting a Podiatrist helps keep your feet in good health, prevents many common foot conditions from developing and is suitable for all age groups.
“I’ve been coming to your Podiatrist for 3 months now and the difference this has made is absolutely amazing!”
“Best Chiropody treatment I’ve ever had. Left walking on clouds.”
We’ve made it really easy for you to keep your feet in tip-top condition. Here’s what you can expect at your Podiatry appointment:
- You’ll start out with a cleansing foot bath followed by a thorough foot assessment
- You’ll have any hard and dry skin removed
- Any conditions such as verrucas and nail infections will be treated
- Your toe nails will be neatly cut and filed
- And to top it all off, you’ll get an indulgent and nourishing foot massage
Prioritise your foot health today. Book your appointment in Devizes, Marlborough or Frome for happier, healthier feet.