What is the S&C Quick Start programme?
A Quick Start is your first step into an S&C programme where you’ll get to understand what you need to do to achieve your goals and get started on your training in a supportive and focused environment from the very first session. We’ll really get to understand your goals, analyse your strengths & weaknesses and get you started on your S&C programme.
I don’t have a goal so how will I know what to work on?
It is not essential to have goal in mind before you start your S&C Programme because within the Quick Start, we will sit down and work with you to understand what you would like to get out of your time and put together a goal and the steps we’ll take to help you achieve it.
Your goals may be:
- Walking the dog everyday without getting tired
- Be able to complete 5 press ups
- Build strength to start running after a break
- Get into a habit or exercising once per week
The idea is that your goal is your target, it is something you want to achieve to improve yourself or your life and we can help you do that.
Or they could be sports based:
- Achieving a personal best 10km running time
- Getting stronger to get into a team
- Reduce your risk of an injury returning
How can I benefit from the Quick Start Programme?
There are 3 main benefits of a Quick Start Programme:
1. You will have three 1:1 sessions with your S&C Coach and this time is dedicated entirely to you , understanding and setting your goals, developing a tailored programme for you based on your strengths and weaknesses and getting you started on your programme.
2. The second benefit is you’ll get close guidance and supervision to make sure you really understand your exercises and are using the correct technique. This way you’ll get the most from your workout right from the outset and prevent bad habits from creeping in.
3. It’s a great way to kick-start your S&C programme – you’ll start on a strong footing and get the right level of support and guidance – putting you in the best place to achieve your goals.
If you are interested in more information on the Quick Start package then get in touch on 01380 730473 or book through out S&C page