October 22, 2018
Are you suffering with back pain and tired of it taking a toll on your everyday life?
Not only does back pain affect your physical wellbeing, it can also impact your mental health. Trying to get through the day with aggravating back pain having been told that it will go away with rest and painkillers by your GP can leave you feeling helpless. The good news is, we support people every day with varying degrees of back pain and we’re here to help you get back to living your best life, pain free.
- Experiencing pain when lifting or bending
- Feeling stiff in the morning when you wake up
- Suffering from either a persistent dull ache or a stabbing, burning or shooting sensation in your back
- Uncomfortable sitting or standing in the same position for long periods throughout the day
- Noticing the pain radiate into your buttocks or leg
If you said YES to any of the above, you’re not alone!