October 22, 2018
Are you suffering from sciatica that radiates down your leg, making it difficult to walk or perform daily activities?
At Hatt’s, we understand the challenges posed by sciatica, and we are here to help you find lasting relief.
Our team of experienced healthcare professionals specialise in diagnosing and treating sciatica, tailoring our approach to meet your unique needs.
- Experiencing a sharp, shooting, or searing pain that originates in your lower back or buttock and travels down one leg
- Suffering from leg pain that affects the back of your thigh, calf, and may even move down to your foot
- Feeling numbness and tingling or a pins-and-needles feeling in the affected leg or foot
- Having difficulty sitting or walking due to muscle weakness and aggravation of your sciatic nerve
- Noticing pain in your lower back which is less severe than your leg pain
Ready to take the first step toward pain free living and improved mobility? Book your appointment today and discover the difference expert physiotherapy can make in your life.