With flip-flops, sandals, and bare feet finally making a show this summer, now’s the ideal time to give your feet some care & attention.
Why do my feet need care & attention?
Your feet will take you 115,000 miles in your lifetime – that’s 5 times around the earth. Visiting a Podiatrist regularly helps keep your feet in good health and can prevent many common conditions from developing.
What are the benefits of visiting a Podiatrist?
- Maintain healthy feet that look & feel great
- Treat & prevent foot conditions such as verrucae & infections
- Keep your nails trim & tidy
- Banish cracked heels & dry skin
- Never think twice about slipping into flip-flops or sandals
What can I expect when visiting your Podiatrist?
Get your feet in tip-top condition this summer. Call us today to book your Podiatry appointment on 01380 730473. Find out more on our Chiropody page.