If you suffer from persistent verrucas, or know someone that does, then the Swift Microwave Verruca treatment could be the solution you have been waiting for.
What are Verrucas?
Verrucas are plantar warts commonly found on the foot caused by strains of the human papilloma virus infecting the outer layer of the skin. They can appear on any aspect of the foot but usually present on the weight bearing surfaces.
Visual representation of skin with Verrucas
Visual representation of skin without Verrucas
What are the symptoms of Verrucas?
Initially verrucae can present as a small whitey pink bump but in the later stages they often have a rough cauliflower like appearance with central black dots. Verrucae can develop as one singular wart or multiple tightly packed individual warts. If the verrucae forms on a weight bearing surface such as the heel it will usually protrude into the skin, may acquire an overlying spongy callus and can be painful when walking. If it develops on a non-weight bearing surface such as the side of a toe, it will protrude outwards and might not cause any pain unless squeezed.
The Solution – Swift Microwave Technology
- Success rate approximately 84%
- Involves application of microwave therapy to the verrucae
- Minimal discomfort and non invasive treatment
- No need to rest after treatment and no post-treatment dressings required
- Requires up to 4 treatment sessions
Your treatment package includes:
- Up to 4 weekly treatment sessions
- Follow up review 8 weeks after last treatment session
- Further follow up review 8 weeks later