||Devizes, Marlborough & Frome
|| £26,000 – £40,000 plus external training budget
||Full time (37.5 hours per week)
|Why should you join the team at Hatt’s?
||Are you an experienced Sports Therapist looking for the perfect place to work?
You want to join a team who look after you from the moment you accept the job offer, with a structured induction plan, regular performance and pay reviews and an external training budget.
You like the idea of working in smart, modern clinics (with the added bonus of air conditioning for those hot summer months), alongside a friendly and supportive team.
Perhaps you want to improve your own health and wellbeing? We will give you a free weekly Strength & Movement or Pilates class (you choose) and a generous 50% off our other services.
You share our passion to keep people moving and active throughout their lives and want the opportunity to use your knowledge and skills to help us deliver that.
We have a strong set of values that we created as a team which strongly resonates with each and every one of us:
- Show passion for what we do
- Choose to be a positive influence
- Act with integrity
- Support your team
- Deliver on your promises
- And most of all…HAVE FUN!
We’d love to meet you if you are a Sports Therapist and:
- Our mission and values resonate with you
- You have a recognised degree in Sports Therapy
- You have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle
- You have at least 1 years full time experience in an MSK diagnostic role
- You are committed to developing yourself and your career as a Sports Therapist
- You welcome and encourage feedback and coaching in order to develop your skills
- You are a strong team player with a positive and enthusiastic nature
- You are keen to get involved and make the most of our very active social calendar
- You are passionate about Sports Therapy because we will challenge and push you to be the very best you can be and help you evolve in your career as a Sports Therapist.
We are a dynamic and driven team who all want the best for each other so encouragement and support of one another is part of our everyday routine.
|What will you achieve in your first 12 months?
||Starting with a structured induction plan, you’ll progress step-by-step until you’re fully equipped with the tools and knowledge you need to start treating our patients.
You’ll develop an understanding of all of the services we offer and be an important part of our multidisciplinary team, learning how to make recommendations and refer patients to our other services when required.
You will be offering the very highest level of service to our patients, through the delivery of musculoskeletal assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.
You’ll be given regular feedback, performance reviews and training opportunities. In return, you’ll be sharing your knowledge with your team, learning from other health professionals and supporting their growth in return and seeking ways for us to continually improve our service.
Finally, let’s not forget that you will also be attending a social event or two (or three..) which will help you build relationships and have fun.
|Benefits You’ll Enjoy At Hatt’s
- A thorough induction to ensure that you are well integrated into the team and workplace
- Work alongside a team of Physio & Sports Therapists and have daily access to a multidisciplinary team of Rehab Therapists, Podiatrists, Pilates Instructors and much more
- Regular 1:1s to give you support and guidance
- Regular in-service training to further develop your knowledge and expertise
- Regular service development where you’ll have the opportunity to raise any concerns or propose ideas on how we could improve the service
- Regular performance reviews to ensure that you are on the right track and working towards your goals
- Use of high-quality treatment rooms with access to the latest technology including Shockwave therapy
- Fantastic career progression – the world is your oyster at Hatt’s. If you’re passionate about developing your skills in a new way that could benefit our patients, we’re open to helping you explore your ideas and will offer a generous external training budget to help you achieve it
- Competitive salary and pension
- 6.5 weeks holiday increasing to 7.5 weeks with length of service
- Full access to the company gym
- A wellness programme to help you prioritise your health
- Active social calendar including weekends in Wales, family summer picnic and much more
- Being part of a company known for delivering excellent patient care and being a happy and fun team
- Commutable distance from the beautiful city of Bath
- Changing patients’ lives by giving the BEST healthcare possible and being given the time to do it
Sound like you? We’d love you to apply.
To apply, you’ll need to send your CV, a covering letter and short 3-minute video describing why you think you’d be a good fit, to email@example.com
TIP: Before you apply, check out the rest of our recruitment site to learn more about us, our values and how our recruitment process works. You might discover a useful tip or two.